Explore The Museum
- One can choose to take an open-air vehicle to visit the Van Gogh Museum.
- Take cable car 2 (towards Nieuw Sloten) or cable car 5 (towards Amstelveen Binnenhof) from the central station to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Public transportation options include taking bus 145, 170, or 172 from the bus station to Museumplein or the Museum Square where the Van Gogh Museum is located.
- Another option is to drive, taking the A10 motorway and then following the signs to Museumplein to visit the Van Gogh Museum.
- Alternatively, take tram 2, 5, or 12 to Van Baerlestraat or take bus 347 or 357 to Museumplein.