Van Gogh Museum Tickets & Tours
“Experience the art of Vincent Van Gogh in the entirety of its magnificence!”
Van Gogh Museum Tickets Options
Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket
Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket and City Canal Cruise
Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Tour including Entry Ticket
Change of plans? No problem. Cancel up to 24 hours before your activity starts for a full refund.
Van Gogh Museum Tours Options
Van Gogh Museum & Rijksmuseum: Timed Entrance & Guided Tour
Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
Amsterdam: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Optional Canal Cruise
Explore The Museum
Types of Tickets and Tours
- Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket: The Van Gogh Museum is probably Amsterdam’s most well-known attraction, attracting more than 1,000,000 visitors every year. With tickets to Van Gogh Museum, discover over 200 artistic creations, 500 drawings, and in excess of 750 letters from Van Gogh at your own speed. Access a large number of extremely durable and impermanent presentations. Moreover, guests can find out more about Van Gogh and his counterparts with the Van Gogh Museum audio guide, accessible in 11 dialects.
Book ahead of time. With additional opportunities to appreciate inside the museum, you can plunge straight into the phenomenal assortments in plain view. With the tickets to Van Gogh Museum, see many artistic creations, drawings, and letters by the Dutch expert himself. Acquire passage at your chosen schedule opening.
Things to know before you go:
- During the hours of 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and after 3:00 PM, you can visit the museum. Most of the traffic occurs between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Except for February 22, the museum is closed on Mondays in January and March
- Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket and City Canal Cruise: Combining the Van Gogh Museum with a city canal cruise allows you to explore Amsterdam’s landscape and gain access to the museum’s undeniable popularity without spending a fortune. Partake in a blended waterway journey visit and passage to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
Find show stoppers by the extraordinary craftsman at the Van Gogh Museum and journey past gorgeous extensions and shipper houses.
Buy Van Gogh museum tickets online and enjoy a comfortable journey along Amsterdam’s waterways, and appreciate 2 of the city’s high-priority attractions with 1 ticket. You are allowed to conclude what part of the ticket you might want to utilize first.
Unwind and respect delightful, conventional shipper houses, various extensions, and run-of-the-mill houseboats as you absorb the extraordinary energy of Amsterdam on a 75-minute waterway journey. Then, at that point, investigate the unbelievable Van Gogh Museum displays at your own speed. The ticket will get a good deal on individual buys. Note that the lines at the Van Gogh historical center might be long because of the beginning of the time.
This 2 of every 1 ticket gives you admittance to both the Van Gogh Museum and to a magnificent city waterway journey. If it’s not too much trouble, ensure you appear at the Van Gogh Museum on the date and time for which the ticket is bought. The City Canal Cruise should be possible on any day on the times composed on your voucher.
Things to know before you go:
- The waterway journey ticket is an open ticket, substantial for 1 voyage
- This voucher is your immediate admittance to the Van Gogh Museum. You don’t need to trade this voucher at the visit administrator’s ticket office ahead of time
- This is additionally the journey ticket. Try not to discard it after its most memorable utilization
- You are allowed to conclude which fascination you might want to visit first. You can utilize the voucher on various days
- The scheduled opening that is chosen here is the ideal opportunity for which you to book your Van Gogh Museum passage time. Guarantee that you show up at the Van Gogh Museum as of now. The entry time can’t be corrected once reserved
- Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Tour including Entry Ticket: On a 2-hour visit through the Van Gogh Museum, your guide will assist you with figuring out the development of the craftsman’s work through his troubled individual life and encounters.
From the most popular pieces in the assortment to less popular diamonds, you’ll be taken on a trip that is an ideal presentation for first-time guests.
At the point when you show up at the Museum, you’ll meet your guide and clear your path through the entry. You’ll before long be inside, investigating the historical center’s wonderful assortment that incorporates show-stoppers by Gauguin, Monet, and different specialists who motivated this distraught virtuoso.
Your guide will lead you from Van Gogh’s earliest and most obscure Dutch artistic creations to those of his more energetic French period, including the notorious Sunflowers and the last work painted before his passing.
Things to know before you go:
- For semi-private visits at least 2 visitors are expected for it to run (an elective date or full discount will be offered on the off chance that the base isn’t met)
- A limited quantity of strolling is involved
- This visit is presented as either a confidential visit or a semi-private visit (8 visitors most extreme)
- Accessible day to day
- Length 2 – 2.5 hours
Moreover, the Van Gogh Museum has now expanded its virtual impression with a seven-section video series taking the watcher on a confidential visit through pieces of the historical center’s assortment. This Van Gogh museum virtual tour assists you with interfacing with Van Gogh’s craftsmanship in a respectful setting joined by a rich melodic score. Extraordinarily, you don’t for even a moment need to battle the hordes of exhibition hall participants for an opportunity to invest personal energy with his most well-known works.
The Van Gogh museum online tour makes it easier for people who can’t visit in person.
This video series follows a new increase in computerized content zeroing in on Van Gogh’s life and work.
Van Gogh Museum Tickets Price 2022
Tickets to Van Gogh Museum: The Van Gogh museum entry fee has been segregated and mentioned below:
The Van Gogh Museum ticket prices start from €19 and onwards (per person).
Here are the respective ticket prices:
- Grown-ups: € 19 ( From 7 October 2022: € 20).
- Guests under 18: free (school bunches prohibited
- Students: €10 endless supply of your (worldwide) understudy card or verification of enrolment. The understudy ticket is just substantial for visits from Monday to Friday, with the exception of Dutch public occasions and school occasions.
- Museumkaart: free
- Vincent’s friends: free
- VriendenLoterij VIP-KAART: free
- ICOM card: free
- Rembrandt card: free
- Stadspass holders: free
- Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket and City Canal Cruise:
The Van Gogh Museum prices along with City Canal Cruise start from €36 and onwards (per person)
- Ticket for the Van Gogh Museum
- Canal cruise
- Audio-guides for the Canal Cruise
- Entrance to the Holland Casino
- Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Tour including Entry Ticket:
To get entry into the museum, one would require Musée Van Gogh tickets ranging from €116 and onwards (per person)
- Benefit from a coordinated entry pass to the Van Gogh Museum
- Step back in time and experience the development of Van Gogh’s art
- Partake in an ideal prologue to the craftsman with a proficient guide
- Wheelchair visits are just on demand
Here are a few things you should know before you make your Van Gogh Museum reservation:
Understudies and guests who are ICOM individuals, Stadspass holders, VriendenLoterij VIP-KAART, or Rembrandt card holders, if it’s not too much trouble, request your tickets on the web. With the Van Gogh Museum booking online in advance an e-ticket is being generated. Alongside your e-ticket (as a print or on your cell phone or tablet), your substantial discount pass will be filtered at the entry.
Van Gogh Museum Opening Hours 2022
The Van Gogh Museum is open daily from 9 am to 6 pm.
The Van Gogh Museum is quite possibly the most well-known historical center on the planet and it draws in crowds of individuals all over the planet. The most active day is Friday. Each Friday night during the high season the Van Gogh Museum is open until 10 pm. There is a directed visit in English beginning at 7 pm and in Dutch at 8 pm and a few attractions, for example, a mixed drink bar and DJ shows, for the program really take a look at their site.
Most active times: Every day between 11 am and 3+ pm.
Best opportunity to visit: Any day after 17:00 (5 p.m.).
Note: Though this well-known historical center is occupied on occasion, the coordinated passage ticket framework guarantees that you will have an ideal encounter no matter what day and time you visit.
Starting from the presentation of the new ticket framework, the Van Gogh Museum has gotten the most noteworthy guest appreciation evaluations of all time.
Tips - Van Gogh Museums
To purchase the museum’s/premise’s Vincent Van Gogh tickets, you must buy tickets online. At the Van Gogh Museum, there are no presentation expenses. All entry tickets incorporate admission to the extremely durable assortment and the ongoing impermanent presentations. All guests need a ticket with a beginning opportunity to approach the historical center.
Have you got a discount card that lets you enter for free? If it’s not too much trouble, save your free Van Gogh Museum tickets with the start time on the web. Without start time you can’t visit the historical center.
Van Gogh's Masterpieces
Indeed, because of the actions acquainted with diminishing the spread of Covid, all guests are expected to book a ticket on the web.
Holders of for example a Museumkaart, ICOM Card, Stadspas, and Friends passes likewise need to book a ticket on the web. Just a ticket with a start time guarantees admittance to the historical center.
No. A substantial entry ticket allows you to visit the whole historical center. All guests get the potential chance to likewise see the show-stoppers in the extremely durable assortment.
As long as 48 hours before the date and season of your arranged visit, we will be satisfied to assist you with carving out an elective opportunity to visit. We might have the option to offer you another ticket on the off chance that an alternate date and schedule opening are accessible.
Kindly note: don’t attempt to rebook for one more date yourself, as this might prevent others from having the option to visit the historical center. If it’s not too much trouble, get in touch with us. You’ll find our contact subtleties at the lower part of the page.
Tickets bought online can’t be discounted. As long as 48 hours before the date and season of your arranged visit, we will be satisfied to assist you with carving out an elective opportunity to visit. We might have the option to offer you another ticket on the off chance that an alternate date and schedule opening is accessible. If it’s not too much trouble, get in touch with us utilizing the structure at the lower part of the page.
There can be a few explanations behind this:
The email with your tickets could have been moved to your spam or garbage mail envelope. On the off chance that you use Gmail, messages like this are much of the time put in an extraordinary envelope for commercials or spam. There may be a composing blunder for example the email address. If it’s not too much trouble, get in touch with us utilizing the structure at the lower part of the page. We will then, at that point, right the misstep and resend the tickets. There might be a postponement because of server issues. Check your email once more at a later time.
There can be a few explanations behind this:
You can go to the following page in the requesting system on the off chance that every one of the subtleties has been filled in accurately. While paying with Mastercard, ensure that there are no spelling botches in the cardholder’s subtleties. Remember to enter your CVC code on the off chance that you are paying with a charge card. On the off chance that you’re paying by means of your bank, the bank subtleties should be right.
NB: stay away from twofold installments! Check whether the installment hasn’t really gone through prior to attempting to pay once more. Some of the time it assists with utilizing an alternate program. Is your record balance excessively low or has your charge card organization dismissed the installment? Attempt once more, conceivably utilizing an alternate card.
The Van Gogh Museum offers (worldwide) understudies a markdown on the confirmation cost. A ticket with understudy markdown costs € 10 for every guest. The understudy ticket is just substantial for visits from Monday to Friday, with the exception of Dutch public occasions and school occasions. You can book your ticket on the web.
Remember to bring your (worldwide) understudy card with you when you visit the historical center, as you will be approached to introduce it at the entry.
No, the Van Gogh Museum doesn’t offer limits for senior residents, gatherings, or instructors. Be that as it may, extraordinary rates are accessible for gatherings of at least 6 guests. Each gathering is expected to illuminate us regarding their visit ahead of time. You can do this by reserving a spot for a gathering visit. The fact that this is free makes it even more attractive.
You can store your jacket and umbrella in the historical center’s cloakroom (self-administration). Sacks and little knapsacks (up to 45×25×25 cm) can be put away in storage. There are storage spaces that be locked electronically utilizing a numeric code of your decision.
The cloakroom is, tragically, incapable to oblige enormous backpacks and sacks, (wheeled) bags, and other baggage or huge things like prams and collapsing bicycles.
On the off chance that you have things with you bigger than 45×25×25 cm, you might
be rejected access to the historical center. Kindly leave your stuff at your lodging or keep it away at one of the numerous baggage administration focuses around Museum square.
Prams, carriages, strolling casings, and wheelchairs
Prams and carriages are allowed in the historical center, as are strolling casings, wheelchairs, and other versatility helps for debilitated guests.
Incapacitated guests are expected to purchase a ticket on the web. Guests who need support while visiting the historical center might carry a sidekick with them free of charge. The sidekick’s ticket incorporates an interactive media guide. You can book the free sidekick ticket on the web.